Did you just get engaged and/or are you wanting to get stating with wedding planning? Well, I created a list of some planners that will help you kick start the new year with some organization in your life. Who doesn’t want that??
I compiled a list of physical & online wedding planners, journals, and a groom’s guide to make your planning your wedding a little bit easier.
1.Hardcover Keepsake Wedding Planner
- Complete Wedding Planner and Organizer: includes a month by month to-do’s checklist; extensive sections on budgeting, suppliers hunt, guests’ management, vows, and many more
- This box set is a full kit that will serve you from the day of your engagement to the day of your wedding, and beyond: also includes 20 labels for your wedding party proposal; 2 wedding day cards with envelopes; and a guestbook section inside the planner.
- Large 9”x11” format, robust and elegant hardcover with gold foil stamping. High quality, durable, and smudge free paper.
- Makes for the perfect gift for a newly engaged as it not only makes wedding planning easy but acts as a keepsake for the couple to remember the special day for years to come.
2.Blush & Gold Invites Wedding Planner
- Open up the Blush and Gold wedding planner, and you’ll find detailed worksheets, mood boards and all the inspiration you need to help you navigate one of the most important days life. The wedding planner has lots of helpful features to keep things on track, saving you time and money and offers plenty of ideas. Inside you’ll find things such as a guest list, budget planner and a private space to plan the wedding vows. We’ve even taken care of the honeymoon, by including a space for destination, hotel research and a packing list.
- From finding the perfect wedding venue and florist, to choosing your wedding day theme and photographer we know just how much there is to plan when it comes to your special day.
- The best things come in small packages. The planner is cute, compact and handbag-friendly, so that you can flash the planner whenever your moment of inspiration takes you. This is your trusty go-to companion before, during and after your wedding day.
3.Bridechilla Wedding Planning Field Guide
- The Bridechilla Wedding Planning Field guide offers practical planning advice with a healthy dose of humor and hints to keep you on track and stay organized with all of your wedding checklists plans and details in one place.
- The Field Guide contains step by step guidance and includes hundreds of helpful questions to ask your wedding vendors to keep you on top of the logistics to plan your wedding celebrations without losing your chill.
- Based on the hit podcast Bridechilla, The Bridechilla Field Guide is a colourful, inclusive, fill-out-able must-have planner for modern couples who want to be organized like a boss, work as a team and stay focused on what matters most.
- Step by step wedding planning guide. Contains hundreds of questions to ask your wedding vendors to help you survive and thrive while wedding planning
- Wedding Planner. Get organized with easy to follow editable wedding checklists, planning timelines, budget wedding plans and step by step guidance
4. Green Wedding Shoes X Erin Condren Romance Wedding Planner
- Tackle TO-DOs before I DOs and say yes to less stress and more style with the Erin Condren Wedding Planner! Undated 12-month & 24-month options allow you to start planning whenever you like.
- Handy checklists, charts, scheduling spreads, trackers, new customizable monthly tabs & more make it the ultimate wedding planner.
- Personalize yours and organize everything you need to plan the wedding of your dreams from A to Z!
5.Stone Fox Bride: Love, Lust and Wedding Planning for the Wild at Heart by Molly Rosen Guy
Ditch the storybook wedding, banish Bridezilla, and walk down the aisle in truth and in style: You are a Stone Fox Bride and this is your bridal guide. Molly Rosen Guy founded the brand Stone Fox Bride as an alternative to outdated, plastic-princess wedding culture. Her stylish and subversive approach is being embraced by creative, modern brides who believe in love and romance, but have no interest in running off into the sunset. In an inspiring mix of intimate storytelling, gorgeous visuals, and candid advice, with an aesthetic that channels Bianca Jagger in a white tux rather than Cinderella in a frilly gown, Molly Rosen Guy—your cool, hippie chic guide through the wilds of wedding planning—encourages brides-to-be, and their ladies in tow, to say no to all things phony, frilly, and silly. Featuring personal essays that explore the nuances of the process, including a raw, unairbrushed look at the realities of the early days of marriage, she tells us that a Stone Fox Bride should never sacrifice her style, her story, or her sanity to please others; she reassures us that weddings don’t have to be free of confusion, shades of gray, or cellulite; and reminds us that marriage, like love, is equal parts complicated and beautiful.
6.The Groom’s Guide: For Men on the Verge of Marriage by The Black Tux
From The Black Tux, the formalwear company that has “come to rescue guys from tux rental hell” (GQ), comes a go-to wedding resource for anyone who’d classify themselves as groom or groom-adjacent. From choosing your best man (literally, the “best man” not to screw up your wedding) to figuring out your first dance (nothing choreographed, please) and how to wear a tux without looking like an uncomfortable butler, The Groom’s Guide gives grooms and groomsmen the tools they need to make their wedding one of the best days of their lives and look damn good while doing it.
Don’t like physical planners and notebooks? Here’s some online alternatives:
Zola has a lot of cool features! From wedding planning to wedding registries they got you covered until the very end of your wedding day!
- Free Wedding Websites
- Easiest Wedding Registry
- Save the Dates and Invitations
- Wedding planning checklist
- Gather guest list with addresses, manage RSVPs, and even communicate with your guest
- Create events and view headcount for each one
8.The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner
The Knot has created the ultimate All-In-One Wedding Planner experience that’ll help you plan and pull off your wedding day with confidence. You can sit back and enjoy the journey as The Knot defines and articulates your Wedding Vision through a fun Style Quiz, connects you to just the right local vendors, and manages all your guest experiences and wedding registries in one place. They also have a smart technology that works seamlessly behind the scenes to create a personalized Wedding Day Timeline that serves as a minute-by-minute schedule for you, your guests and all your wedding vendors.
9. Wedding Wire
This venue and vendor database is a one-stop shop, with more than 200,000 local listings and 2.5 million reviews by real newlyweds. So if you’re clueless about where to wed and whom to hire, do a quick search and narrow results by type, location, price, and/or rating. When you’re done with the big-ticket items, you’ll find checklists, budget templates, and etiquette tips.
10. Wedding Planning App
It’s preloaded with tasks to guide you through your to-dos, and it even alerts you as you approach deadlines for things like “mail invites” or “pay deposit for the band,” the same way a planner would do in real life. Share your “event” with your fiancé, parents, or hands-on maid-of-honor so everyone has access to the same info.
Well there you have it, folks! Let’s get you organized to have the wedding of your dreams! If you end up buying one let me know which one you got!!